We are getting closer to another summer! Because of that swimming pool waterproofing for many becomes priority. The constant increase in the number of tourists and non-refundable state incentives has led to pools being built throughout the coast as well as up-country. Pools are water tanks, and to prevent water leakage from them it is necessary to make good waterproofing. DRACO POOL 800 is waterproofing paint intended for direct contact with swimming pool water. This is an effective light blue coating that gives the pools a wonderful look. The coating has excellent chemical resistance, abrasion and impact resistance. It is applied with roller in two layers on the substrate treated with primer. After drying the second layer of the waterproofing coating, the pool is ready to fill with water and ready to use. The quality of the product has been proved using it for waterproofing the Istralandia water park.
Do it yourself — 6 steps to a perfectly waterproof swimming pool:
- Clean the surface thoroughly, remove the loose parts and fill surface irregularities with adequate materials (we recommend repairing mortal)
- On joints of reinforced concrete slab and walls and on the mutual joints of reinforced concrete walls make a holker of repairing or epoxy mortar
- Apply the primer coat DRACO PRIMO 520 on the prepared concrete substrate
- Mix together both DRACO POOL 800 components (two-component, epoxy paint) using a low-speed electric drill
- Apply two coats of DRACO POOL 800 (the second coat when the first coat is dry) using a short cut roller.
- After the second layer is dried the pool is ready for use